Trouble posting to list.

From: ceranthia@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 18:11:56 PST

I know all of us at one time or another have had trouble posting to the list. Most times I don't mind because I enjoy everyone else's comments and humor,and the fact that I've upgraded to aol 8.0 with the radio feature means that I can listen to the Big Band chanel, so I'm content. But recently I've gotten querys from others seeking a solution to the posting problem. Any help from others more qualified in troubleshooting e-mail problems would be greatly apreciated.
Thankyou in advance,
Mike in Plymouth,Ma.
Jammin with Benny Goodman and his band!!!