F.S. GOOD, M1009 BLAZER SEATS

From: SeacoastSurplus (seacoastsurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 22:45:31 PDT

IN coming weeks we will have a SH*TLOAD of M1009 Blazer SEATS.
FRONT and REAR. also the ELUSIVE and SCARCE SEAT BELT HOLDERS
Unbroken.
YES WE HAVE THEM, NO THEY'RE NOT CHEAP, NOT GREADY EITHER.

Lots of Radio Trays. and other great CUCV,M1009 BLAZER, and M1008 PICKUP
PARTS.
NO WHOLE TAILGATES, NO CRANKS, NO GOOD DASH PADS (we keep all these)

SPECIAL: Whole Blazer Caps WITH glass only 100.00 each. $50.00 without Glass.

See pics in post below.
Possible delivery to upcoming northeast shows
-----------------------
OK, We've emerged from the Darkside, in our Van, at the Mini Storage Place.
to buy 48 1984-86, CHEVY, MILITARY CUCV's, 22, M1008A1 1 ton PICKUPS,
and 26 , M1009 BLAZERS.
WE ARE CUCV GODS AND KNOW IT!
These are all missing Engines,transmissions,transfers.

See pictures at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/cucvparts
taken before LOTS OF SNOW FELL ON THEM.

LOTS OF GOOD RUST FREE Pickup Bodies,Cabs,Beds.
RUST FREE BLAZER BODIES, Lots of SEATS, etc.
RADIO TRAYS, ANTENNA MOUNTS

We will be selling parts later. (as always)

This notice is to the people who can pay on time, and don't demand anything
not entitled too. WHO WANT TO COME TO CENTRAL MASS IN NEXT COUPLE WEEKS
and BUY whole Pickups,Blazers and can haul them away. (delivery in Mass,NH
available)
We will have SPECIAL PRICING!. NO PARTS SALES from base.

Replace your rusted out body, or build a running truck. Proper paperwork
available.

FREE SNOW WITH PURCHASE. ACT NOW BEFORE ALL GONE (ya right)

Will you get anything not agreed to ahead of time?, NO WAY (as others have
tried
on list). If you like to preach STAY AWAY.
We speak DARKSIDE !

Anyway go look at BEFORE SNOW pics and email
SEACOASTSURPLUS@ATT.NET for more info
include phone number if you want call back, late nights best.
Charlie (CUCV GOD)