List newbie question - EUC

From: Info@fireflyarms.com
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 09:25:18 PST

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie on the Mil-Veh list so if this is an old question, please bear
with me.

I previously won a few GovLiquidation auctions for "stuff" and everything went
smoothly. I recently won a M35 and this is the first item I've won that has
required an EUC.

Has anyone applied for and received an EUC recently? Mine was filed on 9/27/02
and I've been chomping at the bit ever since. I'm eager to go pick it up and
the waiting is killing me.

Any tips or tricks to prodding the process along?

Thanks,

Sam B.
http://www.fireflyarms.com