Re: [MV] RE;F.S. GOOD, M1009 BLAZER SEATS by Sea Coast Surplus

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 15:57:57 PST

Hi John,

You can't possibly be talking about Charles Adams from Seacoast Supply!

I know Darth Charlie is exaclty as you describe, but not Seacoast
Charlie! Darth Charlie is so smart he can even tell you that the
delivery confirmations from the post office don't mean anything, unless
he agrees. If he doesn't see fit to agree - then the post office is
wrong. Then again, if he considers you a pain in the ass, your not
getting your stuff. It doesn't matter that you paid for it. Seacoast
Charlie would NEVER be like that!

Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, TVS-2 Night Vision Scope M16 x 2 RT-246, PRC-77, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit

M105A2 w/ rust :-)