any 57mm AT guns in parks?

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 08:55:52 PST

Now that I have the 57mm AT gun home, I need to fabricate the hitch. Someone
had cut off the lunette. I need the extended gooseneck hitch to be able to
tow it with a deuce.

I have studied the manual and have determined that buying a gooseneck hitch
(if I could find one) would be a waste of a perfectly good gooseneck hitch.
The mounting is completely different between the M1 carriage I have and the
M1A3 carriage with the gooseneck.

What I am looking for is someone who knows were a 57mm AT gun is in a park
or whatever who could take the dimensions of the hitch.

What I need is the following:

1. overall length from where it leaves the trails to the end of the lunette
2. the offset height of the gooseneck
3. how far out the gooseneck starts
4. how far from the lunette end of the hitch, the gooseneck stops

If anyone knows of one they could look at and get these dimensions, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Steve AKA Dr Deuce