More newbie questions - Tobyhanna loadout

From: Info@fireflyarms.com
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 09:41:12 PST

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query regarding EUC wait times. I suppose
the wait time will give me more time to research. Here's another question to
show my ignorance:

The truck I purchased is at Tobyhanna. Does anyone know if they have a dock
high enough to roll a duece and a half onto a standard flatbed trailer? If
it's not running, do they have a tow motor or something around to give a push?

Really any general advice about loading out a large vehicle would be
appreciated. If this info is on the web somewhere, feel free to just point me
in that direction.

Thanks again,

Sam B.
http://www.fireflyarms.com