M37 (101)

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 17:11:31 PST

Hi Listers,
The ultimate teaching tool, an M37 in the class room. My son, fifteen, is
taking an automotive mechanics class in high school this semester and
mentioned that he has been fiddling around with a 1953 M37, for more than a
year. At first the teacher looked at him with a blank kind of look, but when
"power wagon" was added to the description, things got interesting in a
hurry. Bottom line is that he can bring it to the shop at the high school
and all the kids can work on it for the next three months along with the
regular stuff.

That should spark some interest in MV's among the kids. This, of course,
goes along with the previous thread about educating our youth.
Needless to say, we are all excited. the truck will be picked up in a week
or so.
The school is Floyd High School in the county of Floyd in Virginia.
I'll keep you posted as time goes on.

Question: Does anyone have any experiece in using an ultrasonic cleaner for
small parts, bearings etc?

Have a great day!
Bjorn