Re: [MV] stencils

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 19:08:25 PST

If you tape up enough for the overspray, the oilboards work well
although after you paint two or three trucks they start to warp.
Also, I recommend using cheap double sided tape along the star's edges
to keep the paint from being fuzzy due to the stencil lifting up. I
usually get the double side tape at Fred's for $1 a role, looks like
Scotch tape just sticky on both sides.