Was that a list member??

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 00:17:38 PST

I was going through Lexington, TN. on Tues. and saw a guy driving a Dodge (I
think) pickup pulling a car dolly with a "Very nice" M38A1 onboard. The
truck had Nebraska tags. When I met the truck I turned around and drove
beside him for a while so I could get a good look at the Jeep. It also had
plates on the rear of the Jeep that the Vietnam service ribbon colors and
"The Wall" on the plate.

 Was that any of "our people"?

We need to devise a "secret wave" or other had signal so we can ID each
other when we are hauling our favorite MV.

BTW -- A few days ago when all the talk was about the dog shooting, a few
of you mentioned that you were enforcement officers. I was curious as to how
many there are of you and your dept. and years of service. Just a way to get
to know my fellow listers better.

Thanks,
Keith Byrd
TN. Wildlife Resources Agency