Creeper

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 13:04:15 PST

And now for the '' REST of the story "

A half year ago, a few of us talked in the list about the ' All Terrain '
creeper Joe Young has. There were a lot of problems getting a correct phone
number for the only company who makes them, contacting them etc. I ordered
on in August, followed up a couple times but they were short on parts...
And basically the creepers were a side line... the fellow who makes them if
a farmer full time. These creepers were designed to allow handicapped
people to move more easily on a creeper...
Really long story shorter: I received my creeper today. They have parts in
stock. They now actually answer the phone more than half the time ( they
never answered it before ). And they deliver on what you order.
If you were thinking of ordering one the company is J.S. Ag, and their
number is 800-400-2610

Paul
'53 REO M35 Fire Conversion
'53 AEC Chevy 3/4 Ton