Re: [MV] Ebay Items disappear

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 12:20:01 PST

I do not think there was much use for Tanks in Japan and towards the end we
had fire bombed so much of Japan with the B29's that I do not think they
were able to build much. I think the fire bombing was much worse than the
Two atomic Bombs but we do not remember these raids as well as the Atomic
blasts which were small in comparison.

Dave