2 1/2 Ton Deuce Tire

From: Kevin (optdes@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 13:04:35 PST

Hi,

I have a complete tire for a 2 1/2 Ton (deuce and a
half). The tire and rim are in good condition. I sold
my deuce and had a few spare tires for it. I am asking
$100.00 or best offer for the tire. If you know anyone
looking for a tire for a spare or replacement give
them my email address. I am flexible on the price. Due
to the size of the tire I cannot ship the tire. If you
or you know someone who lives close to Minneapolis
Minnesota and is looking for a tire give them my email address.