More good stuff for the list...

From: John K. Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 22:26:03 PST

Thanks for the response on the manuals. Here are some more items which I
have no need for.

RPG rocket and propellant back pack. This one is the canvas one, and can
hold three rockets and propellants. Good item to display as "captured" VC
or NVA with your M series vehicle. $30.00

1966 Casualty Tag books. A book of these was always carried with a first
aid kit the field. I have 7 or 8 of them, but they vary in condition from
new to used. $7.00

Vehicle strap. Marked ST-19A, it has two spring loaded clips, and is about
the right size for a bed strap on an M37, but it looks short to me- other
wise brand new. $5.00