Re: [MV] M35 A2 door handles and window cranks

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 09:21:14 PST

Put all the screws and remove the access panel and the bottom on
the inside. roll window part way down so you can remove the two
clips that attach the regulator arms to the bottom of the window.
Pull window straight up out of door through guisde channels. Good
time to replace any worn guides/seals. Remove screws at door
handle/window crank. Remove screws at edge of door ans remove
mechanisms.

Jon