Re: [MV] Munition Tie Downs

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 11:04:24 PST

HA HA HA....jokes on you!!!
Ever hear of the curse of the Bambino?

Ever since you took one of my old tire and wheels from Hankie at Weare
(notice he gave you a couple NO CHARGE....kind of odd thing for someone to
do for someone you just met, eh?), your truck has had to share the M series
curse ( known in the MVMVC as the 'Curse of the Deucino' ) placed upon it by
the naked (as in plucked Perdue chicken variety) sandblasting witch Dr.
Deuce.

    A little hint....if you want to use your truck for a little while, just
get yourself a pre 1964 VW Beetle. Every time you go out, hit the bug with a
10 lb sledge. Each whack is good for 10 minutes run time. The Dr. says this
is his way of getting back at the Euro community for having easy access to
all that good Allied WWII and his way of trying to create a market for his
scrap...er, classic WWII vehicle collection here in the states.
    Since you have lost track of which tire and wheel was mine, the only
solution to keeping YOUR truck running would be to put it up on blocks and
dispose of all the wheels and tires...which in your case would not bother
your trucks roadability in the slightest, eh?
    If you're REALLY annoyed at Jeff, give him a couple and sit back and
watch the fun....