Re: [MV] CONSPIRACY THEORY Was Re: [MV] E ay Items disappear

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 12:25:55 PST

Hehe..hehehe...ha...haha...hahaHaHa....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

 ....Enter, stage left....
....drum roll please...

Ladies and Gentlemen!
 Boys and Girls!

 We present here, for your enjoyment and edification.....

    Dr. Deuce, aka the "Human Piņata"!!!!

    'Ow, cut it out, it hurts.'

    'Another one, please'

    'Ow, cut it out, it hurts.'

     'Another one, please'

    'Ow, cut it out, it hurts.'

     'Another one, please' ....

HMMMMMmmmmmm ...... As they say, "Turnabout is fair play"...
Or maybe, " All's fair in love and MV's"?

Whatever...

    The Dr. has a tendency to, shall we say, sometimes skew the historical
record when it comes to the battle of "H" MV's (in his view, 1940 or so to
1945) vs. M series MVs. For most of us, facts are facts. For the Dr., facts
are, shall we say, 'flexible'.
     We know the mantra, "M series are POS, CCKW are kings" .
    His latest post with the minor lapse in his recollections of the REAL
world that he phased into momentarily on Wednesday, January 01, 2003 2:56
PM, which CLEARLY contradicts his statement of today below....

    I offer the following from the Internet repository in it's entirety.
See if you can find the non matching statement of today's post vs. the JAN
01 post .....

    (HINT...has some thing to do with discrepancies involving the number 10
and the words " went to Weare this year under their own power.....", "THEIR"
being the operative word.