That It!!!!! Was RE: [MV] CONSPIRACY THEORY Was Re: [MV] E ay Items disappear

From: Henry J. Fackovec (HFackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 13:41:27 PST

That's It....

Ronzo: Put the papers in on Tuesday to incorporate the Northern Mass,
Southern N.H. Larger (5/4 ton and up) M Series Collectors Club.
(N.M.S.N.H.L.5./.4.T.A.U.M.S.C.C. for Short).

I am tired of these kids who think that diminishing the accomplishments of
the greatest engineered and most historic vehicles on earth is fair game,
BTW if the WWII stuff starts all the time, WHY DO THEY ALL CONVERT FROM 6
VOLTS TO 12 VOLTS??????????

Some of the things that the M.M.S.N.H.L.5./.4.T.A.U.M.S.C.C. will feature
will be:

Fun

Meeting that get something done

Anyone whi is not a nut can be a member (Wait, we better check on that one,
might preclude us...)

Anyone can subscribe to the newsletter

Members dress the same at events so the public does not confuse us with a
bunch of ragpickers

Veterans and current military types get some respect

Anyone can buy, wear, display a club tee shirt, jacket, lunch box, book bag,
ball cap, condoms, etc.. (Size 3x and up only due to the length of the
logo)

People who respect the mighty history of the vehicles that won the cold war,
prevented WWIII, etc...

No one from the darkside need apply. ( If they want, send some of the freeky
woman and we will reconsider.)

P.S. Marj says no problem if Ron wants to deliver more vehicles to the LOD