Re: [MV] That It!!!!! Was RE: [MV] CONSPIRACY THEORY SISSY etc.

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 16:12:37 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronzo" <rojoha@attbi.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] That It!!!!! Was RE: [MV] CONSPIRACY THEORY SISSY etc.

> Again with the flexi words, Herr Keith.
> My missive this AM said " that load of an M1010 I have hasn't a
> snowballs chance of heck in starting ".
> Since I didn't try to start it, How can you state so positively that it
> "would not start"?

As you showed to me, choose YOUR words carefully! You seemed pretty (maybe
awful is a better word) positive it would not.

> Hmmmm? Been cruising south of the border in the dead of
> night again looking for donor vehicles to volunteer their 50's and 60's
> vintage chebby engines to repower your venerable CCKW's?

Warning: Diesel fumes cause hallucinations! Either that or sniffing too much
ether trying to start said diesel....

Chebys have Cheby engines, GMCs have GMC engines. Lay off the ether for your
childrens sake!

> Maybe pulling a little switch on the old 'add a gallon of gas each day
> for a week, then suck out a gallon a day for a week' ploy to play with the
> gas mileage figures and PSYOP the guys mind?

Damm! I hate snow! It shows up your footprints. Caught again. You really
only
get 12 mpg with the M1010 (when it runs) not the 25.5 mpg you thought from
my
little PSYOPs game...