Re: [MV] Free wheeling hubs

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 07:27:48 PST

I have blank caps made. With the GMC and Chevrolet trucks, the axle comes
almost all the way to the outside. I give the machineshop a drive flange and
tell them to make the inside dimension the same as the current outside that
way I know I have clearance to the end of the axle.

Been running them for 1000's of mikes now. Keep the real ones under the seat
in a plastic (sealed) bag in case you need them.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce