Re: [MV] Things to See in SJO

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 19:28:35 PST

About 20 minutes North is Jacque Littlefield's Armor museum it is the
Largest armor collection in private hands in the USA and he gives tours you
need to contact him in advance to arrange it.
Here is some contact info his email:
president@milvehtechfound.com
His website:
http://209.10.220.42/index.html

I think you will enjoy this it is awesome I live 20 minutes away and have
been many times and see something different every time bring a camera so you
can take pictures of these incredible machines like his running locust light
tank very rare but there is far far more rare stuff to see that you can not
see any where else.
Everyone who loves MV's should see this collection it is Disney land for
grown ups as you usually get some rides in stuff like a StuG III Ausf G one
of my Favorites.....

Dave