Re: [MV] paint for 1956 m-220

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 21:48:35 PST

I agree Steve. I used Aervo spray cans when I painted my truck. It took
a lot of paint preparation and touch up to get the truck looking good
but, the paint did not hold up to the weather. It has been only one year
since painted and it's ready for another paint job. I don't mind
spending the prep time needed to get the truck looking good but, there
is no reason I should have to do this yearly. The next time I will spend
the extra money on better paint.
Bruce

Steve & Jeanne Keith wrote:

>Gilispie paint. Don't waste you $$ on Aervoe. No one uses Aervoe a 2nd
>time...
>
>Steve AKA Dr Deuce
>

>>Hi guys,
>>
>>Whats the best place to buy OD paint for my 1956 M-220?
>>Is there anywhere in Canada?
>>please reply off-list and thanks for any help here.
>>
>>Mark Anderson
>>Anderson & Anderson Investigations

Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA