Re: [MV] Box ID??????

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 18:41:36 PST

I agree it could be anything. I just figured it may be something someone
else may know something about. There nothing inside the box, no form fitting
stuff to support anything. Someone on the list suggested it could be a box
for a machine gun. Could be, but the way the Army is it could be a box for
anything from condom dispenser to rocket launcher, ha ha.
The thing that impressed me is that it is not made like the boxes that ammo
or grenades come in. You know, not something to be thrown away after you
take out what ever was in there. This thing is heavy duty and neatly
finished. My only thought is that it could be for something really valuable
(or hard to find) that needs to be saved for that item. I'll probably use it
for a tool box.
Thanks for the help.
Keith