FS NOS NIB Canvas M151 series Side Curtains

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 12:09:47 PST

Hi to all;

Just the other day Kurt Lesser was good enough to list some NOS canvas side
curtains for the M151 series vehicles for sale. I jumped at the chance to
pick them up. At the same time I finally had a trade deal come through for
some M38A1 parts I had left over for a complete top set for the M151A1 I am
now doing over. I now have 2 sets of side curtains. If anyone who was not
able to get in on the sets Kurt had would contact me I would be happy to let
you have the NOS set I bought from him for 50.00 each. I looked at one of
them and they are very nice having been stored properly. The windows are
clear and flexible and they are still in their original boxes.

Keep em rolling

Glenn Shaw
MVPA