GAZ parts needed

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 18:05:09 PST

  Hey all. A buddy got my '72 (or '74, depending on the paperwork) GAZ 69
command car running.
  However, we seem to have a major oil leak outa the rear main seal area.
 Engine is the stock (yes, even in 1970's) flathead 4 cyolinder engine.
I bet its real close to an American jeep engine. Dunno how much they
copied for ease.
Without a manual present or the spec's of the seal, anybody got a contact
over there on the "continent" with access to GAZ parts like this ?
  Lemme know, thanks.
  Steve

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com