Tracked cargo carrier at GSA

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 19:31:38 PST

I can't afford this, so I thought someone out there might be interested in
it. They sold one a few months back and it only brought maybe $4000. I
can't remember. The dudes at the sale told me most of these cargo carriers
run. They said they are hard to see out of and they usually ran them off
the side of the low boy. Lots of fun, huh? Anyway if any one is interested
look under "Miscellaneous". Then "South Carolina". The contact at this
location is a friendly guy that don't mind questions, if your polite. His
name and number is on the description page. If any of you guys buy this, I
expect to be invited to help load it, or at least watch. If you live near
by I might haul it on my trailer behind my deuce, for free, for a chance to
drive it of course.

https://www.gsaauctions.gov/index.jsp

Joe Trapp