CUCV Canvas seat covers available

From: Nathan Wilkens (nathan.wilkens@asu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 08:30:07 PST

Esteemed Colleagues,
I am forwarding an email from a fellow CUCV owner who had custom canvas seat
covers made (and can get more). I know there has been interest in the past
on canvas seat covers, and though a bit expensive (they are actually
re-upholstery kits), these are very nice. A picture was attached, but of
course I can't forward it - I'll see if I can find a place to post the
picture, or just email me and I'll forward the picture to anyone interested.
Thanks,
Nathan Wilkens