Leaking more oil than usual

From: Ryan Aguilar (raguilar13@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 08:40:09 PST

Hey guys (and gals), I just returned from a road trip in my M35 and
noticedmore than the usual amount of oil dripping out of the hole where the
clutch is. (the one you plug up when fording deep water) Actually a lot of
oil was dripping out. It soaked the entire under pinnings of the truck. I
also noticed the clutch slipping probably because it was soaked in oil.
Where is this oil coming from? My first thought is that the rear main seal
is leaking. Any thoughts? If this is the case, can someone direct me to
the TM manual that has the teardown of the multifuel engine? Has anyone
done this before? How much work is it going to be? Where can I get a new
clutch? Any thoughts or advise from some older and wiser Deuce owners would
be greatly appreciated.