Re: [MV] mv- AUCTIONS

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:21:19 PST

Thanks so much Fred. I was trying to think of what to reply, and you
went ahead and saved me a whole lot of time and energy. So very well put.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, TVS-2 Night Vision Scope M16 x 2 RT-246, PRC-77, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit

M105A2 w/ rust :-)