Wanted: another M35

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 15:36:44 PST

Howdy List;
Still loving my first M35A2, but I have the need for a second one now. I
live in Western Montana and work for a Bible camp that does outdoor
adventure training. I would need to have cargo cover and bows and troop
seats. Would like to have a hardtop and a heater. Air shift front is
prefered. Anyone have one for sale or any leads? Would like to find in
Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Montana. Thanks!

Todd Logan
321 Hwy 135 So.
Plains, MT. 59859
(406)826-3144