Eastcoast MV transportation

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 06:46:59 PST

Ok list,

Here's the scoup.
My cousin (yes he's a family member) is running freight from NJ. to FL. over
the next few weeks. Ken said he has no problem with running MV to where they
need to go, but he needs to get a full load in one direction and a full load
back, in order to save you guys some money.
If he has to make a "special trip with just 1 vehicle aboad it will cost
you. He said he should be able to run loads for about $2.00 a mile or
lower depending on where and what he has. I have noticed a lot of movement
out west also. Ken said he will run the west coast also, but again
If you guys get things together so he can get full loads and return trips he
can save you some cash.

Thanks for your patience,

Glen C. Bedel
Project Coordinator