24V NATO jumper cables

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 14:49:18 PST

With this deep freeze that we have here, I sure could use a set of those cables.
The Deuce started pretty easy this morning (9 degrees) but the Blazer refused to
start. I charged the batteries one at a time and left it on one all night, just
to have a very slow turning motor. I then used one of them portable power packs
on the rear battery, and the charger in Start mode on the front, a little Ether
in the air cleaner and she finally fired up.

Where can I find those cables? I know they are expensive but is there different
way to deal with such?

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce