Slave Cables

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 08:25:00 PST

I know that Amnon and a couple of other folks have discussed the NATO
slave cables a bit in the last couple of days, but I'm in the market for
the older two pin style or four cable ends...

I know that one person said that they are on Ebay all the time, but I
never seem to be able to find them, perhaps my search skills aren't as
good...

In any event, what I'd like is to have one cable so I can use one
vehicle to jump the others (and friends when at a group functions or
shows) and a second pair of ends that I can use to make up an adapter
for my battery charger so I can plug it into the slave plug on a truck
and to make a custom cable with clamps on one end so that I can jump
vehicles without a slave plug (such as some of the equipment at
work...).

If anyone has some spare ends or old cables around (or some new ones
that are reasonably priced), let me know and I'll even share with Amnon
(he is across town from me :) ).

Thanks,
C. Garbee
'53 USMC M37 3/4 ton cargo truck