Re: [MV] DEWAT MB

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 21:27:30 PST

There are a couple of MB/GPW vehicles that show up at Sierra Trek every year
that are built with Chevy fuel injected V8's and five speed transmission and
disk brake Dana 60 front and rear using the Advance Adapter kits and Boyce
axles.
Most of the frames are later stuff but the CJ-7 is a good one to use as well
we call those hybrids KJ's and anything is possible.
The neatest Jeep I have seen is one of the stretched M38A1 Ambulance bodies
on the CJ-7 frame they were M718 or something like that it had a Cummins
Dodge 6 and was built from a MV and a Wrecked Dodge pickup I had to yell to
talk standing next to it and it blew the transfer case and got towed home
from that adventure....

http://www.advanceadapters.com/mounts.html
http://www.boyceequipment.com/

Dave