Re: [MV] M35 Questions

From: archie (jeep@mountain.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 19:18:20 PST

Welcome Kirk,
         as far as new stuff Memphis equipment (901) 774 0600 has about
everything you might need however, the price for an alternator would
probably scare you. someone else on the list will most likely have one. You
might try Military vehicles magazine www.militaryvehiclesmagazine.com

Happy Hunting
archie =) =) =)