Big and Heavy

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 20:32:29 PST

List,
I have a son-in-law at Fort Bliss being deployed soon. Please keep him
and ALL our service men and women in your prayers.
MV content:
For those of you who haven't got one, today while returning to Fort Worth
from Fort Bliss in El Paso I spotted 2 ea M559, Truck, 4X4, Refueler,
2,500 gal.. For Sale. Kind of resembles a GamaGoat on steroids,
articulated chasis and all. Located just east of Abilene on I20. Too
dark to get photo's. Just thought I'd pass along.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
MVPA 14530
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 w/w