Re: [MV] M-211

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 12:09:36 PST

There is also a difference in bed -- one has flat floor and other has
fenders for tires - M135 has fender in bed

seems like there is a difference in tail gates also

and difference in tire and wheel sizes

Also difference in lug bolts to accommodate dual wheels - there are some
other differences in wheels -

somewhere in my memory I seem to remember something about wheel design about
front wheel spacing

there may be some other differences that I have forgotten but I do not think
I have missed anything major

Everette

As the old cowboys say - Mind where you step......