Re: [MV] WW2 Markings Font

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 13:06:45 PST

I thought that if the font, typeface, typeset, character, calligraphy,
lettering, marks or what ever you want to call it had a name that someone
may have converted it to a font and I could use it in Photoshop to make
vinyl stencils. But apparently they haven't, David Doyle scanned a picture
of the whole set out of a manual for me and I'm in the process of making it
into a font, once finished I will post a link to download it.

BTW still looking for all the M5 Stuart pictures I can get, especially of
the rear deck and engine compartment.

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M5A1 Light Tank "Stuart"