Re: [MV] bridge transport trucks

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 13:51:12 PST

We bought a lot of trees from Comrade in the Black Forest after Blackout
Maneuvers with our M139s in the 60's. The umpires in the war games always
gave us points for putting on our lights, but never said anything about the
trees....I was a Army Lumber Jack with a M139 combination feller, buncher,
skidder, harvester....hoorah...Then I made SGT and got a new M37B1....great
for the Ocktober fest runs... RAM