Semi-off topic - jeep trailer

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 17:52:30 PST

Warning, the following isn't a military vehicle, but it is very handy for
hauling your military vehicle(s).

I'm selling my 20 foot long, tandem axle trailer. It's rated at 10,000
lbs, and long enough to carry two jeeps. The other nice thing about it is
the 80" bed width, wide enough for WWII Dodge trucks.

Here's a link with photos:
http://www.webworldinc.com/cdavis/trailer/trailer.htm

Asking $1200 or best offer. If you're still with me, here's the full pitch:

Very solid and well built trailer with 2-5/16'' ball hitch and 6 lug
wheels, giving it a 10,000 lb capacity. 20ft long with fold up ramps. Tows
& stops well with electric brakes on both axles.

I think this was originally a heavy equipment trailer, built to haul
construction equipment, back hoe, etc. Easily able to handle a ¾ ton size
truck, and long enough for two small (jeep size) vehicles.

I'm selling my tow vehicle (F250 pickup) and need to go to a smaller
trailer. Located in Lake Elsinore, California, but I take it up to Orange
County frequently if you're in the 949/714 area codes and want to see it.

I can be reached via email at:
cdavis@webworldinc.com

or phone at:
(714) 715-6981

I'd be willing to deliver the trailer within a 4 - 500 mile radius if
compensated (reasonably) for fuel and time.

Thanks,

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Elsinore, CA