Re: [MV] Carbon Mic Elements.

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 21:07:28 PST

I recall dimly an article or chapter in a dusty old tome, a method for
'fixing' carbon mics where they have sat a long time and the granules
have stuck together. It didn't involve disassembly, and was an
electromechanically assisted fix as I recall. I can't recall which
volume it was in. Over 600 dusty old tomes here, I'll never find it!