M37 (101), headbolt question

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 05:51:04 PST

Morning,
Well my son's M37 took a trip on a rollback to the High School a couple of
days ago. The kids were VERY excited. The first task was to "rebuild" the
engine. They removed the head and found that everything was is nice moving
condition, nothing frozen. One small problem, one of the headbolts snapped
and is being soaked in penetrant oil for now. I'm ordering some Kroil (I
thank the list for info on this), since it was unknown to the
class/instructor.

I have found a supplier for the head gasket, AB Linn, NC, but we will need
at least one headbolt and I'm asking the list for suggestions on a supplier
for that.

Thanks.
Have a great day!
Bjorn