Re: [MV] M37 (101), headbolt question(now Kroil)

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 09:04:05 PST

Hey guys, on the subject of Kroil, I've come up with a product that at least
equals it if not exceeds it. It most likely won't be cheaper but if you need
it in a hurry, its available at most GM dealers. Its made by GM and called
Rust Penetrant and Inhibitor (heat valve lubricant.) GM # 1052627. Use the
part number because the GM parts counter man's integrity has diminished over
the last several years as a new generation has invaded the dealership. The
tech's that I know refer to this stuff as "The Spray from God."

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w
Fruehauf M105A1