Re: [MV] Bombardier Bombi

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 19:17:34 PST

Hi Chris,

>Here's a link to my site with photos of a Bombi. It is owned by a member
>named Paul Klaassen who lives in the Netherlands. His Bombi was used on a
>tropical island as a mosquito sprayer. He mentioned no M-number when he
>sent the photos to me.

Looks like a pretty standard 1970s? Bombadier as the base. This is
pretty much what I have, but with the cab off and a rollbar on it
instead. I also have the cab if I want to unweld the rollbar (it is
supposed to be bolted, but you know how farmers are... <g>).

FYI, the vehicle I mentioned seeing is completely different. It could
take about 8 or so passengers. Very similar to the one used at the end
of the crazy movie "Naked Lunch".

Steve