Surplus items for sale.

From: Robert.Wilson (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 22:40:50 PST

I recently won the auction on 11 lots of stuff from GL and within the
next 2 weeks I will have for sale from my surplus company Big Iron
Surplus the following items:
Lot 1: 2 each outdoor cooking range with acessories( range used in
MKT's and field kitchens to cook or bake anything. comes with stock pot,
and all forks, spoons, etc) price $200.00 each(may require 1 each of Lot
7 at an additional charge)

Lot 2 : 58 each Mermite containers most have inserts some require repair
but nothing significant that a few rivets and some JB weld wouldn't fix.
Most are completely serviceable price $20.00 each

Lot 3: 1 each Cambro cooler(large green cooler capable of being securely
stacked on other cambro coolers) price $30.00

Lot 4: 79 each shelter halves(takes 2 to make full tent) $5.00 per half

Lot 5: 52 each Combat Vehicle Crew suits. varying sizes, I do not have
alist of what sizes and how many yet) price$15.00

Lot 6: Various Army dress uniforms including dress blues, greens, white
shirts, green shirts and dress blue hats(varying sizes, no list yet)

Lot 7: 11 each Gasoline burner units(can be converted to
Propane)(identical to items I previously tried getting from GL) (may be
required for Lot 1 items buyers of Lot 1 have reservations on 2 each of
these if required) Price $30.00

Bob Wilson
1964 American General M35A2C