Re: [MV] Givmint getting rid of M35....

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 14:34:36 PST

Steve, not sure what you mean about M35 giveaway... there has been a
reduction in the fleet of M35 family trucks going on for years...(Clinton
downsizing), the M54 family of 5 tons has been similarly decimated lately..
and currently the M800 series is being phased down....See the GL sale at
Limestone in Feb. The 915 series of CCC AMGeneral trucks is being
augmented by the new Freightliner (German Owned)... The Stewart and
Stevenson FMTV, and the USMarine purchase of some Oshkosh stuff and the
rebuilding of some of the older M35A2s into M35A3s and the beat goes on....
RAM