Re: [MV] I wish vendors would stop listing parts this way!

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 15:58:17 PST

There has been discussion before on this issue. The simplest and best way
to deal with this is to exercise your right as a consumer to NOT buy from
people who choose to do the spamming. I realize this brings no immediate
relief to your efforts to search for one sort of vehicle related part in a
word search.

Choose not to support these practices, maybe spend a couple bucks more with
another more reputable vendor for the same thing.

It would be great if you could exclude a vendors ID from searches on e-bay,
then you could build a list of people you choose to ignore and shop with the
rest. That would be the only true way to get away from this. It has been
my experience that complaining to e-bay does little if any good and that is
assuming you actually get past the clutter and get to correspond with
somebody who cares to begin with.

David Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2