I'm also looking for the following items for a vehicle display

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 22:47:48 PST

I'm looking for the following items for some vehicle displays I do and for
living history in general.

1. M1 or M1A1 2.36" rocket launcher or commonly referred to as a "bazooka".
Condition does not matter but must be original. Live-papered would be of
highest interest.

2. 2.36" rockets and tubes

3. M1, M1A1, M2, and M2A1 flame thrower or parts and pieces.

4. 60mm mortar items, inert rounds, sub-cal kits ect.

5. 57mm Recoilless Rifle rounds, projectiles and casings.

6. M1917 or M1917A1 tripod, complete or just the lower half.

I have the following items for trade for any of the above

1. Cash
2. M151A2 FAV Kit, complete and original, does not have the tires and rims.
3. M151 Engine, New in crate, it's an early engine and marked M151, not A2
like most I've seen
4. Various WW1 and WW2 original grenades, both US and British
5. Jeep parts
6. Other stuff.
7. PRC-47, Overhauled at Albany USMC Logistics Base in 1974. Complete with
all accessories
Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks
Jason