Gutless Heros hiding on the list

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:06:38 PST

    Some of you might have noticed the thread on eBay spamming that I have
been having (or prolonging, depending on your view) with various members.
    While my protagonists may have views contrary to mine, their right to
voice them in this forum is just as valid as my right to voice my opinions
on the list.
    If you have a contrary view, voice it here.
     I have received an email off list from one of my protagonists who is
receiving a barrage of email liberally laced with foul language that stems
from this thread. The one he included has a bogus address.
    If you disagree with a thread, and you have something in your head to
form a thought, and at least a little something in your sack, then post it
to the list. Don't hide behind a fake address and vilify a member. Most of
us share a 'puter with other family members, who don't need to see your
ability to string four letter words displayed on a 17" monitor.
    Think of the list as a club meeting in hall. You can agree, disagree, be
obstinate or a real pain in the backside. You can really dislike someone
(like certain spark plug sellers) without crapping on their family. The
guys in my club will tell you I don't hide my opinions. I don't like some of
the club members, but wouldn't hesitate to help out if they needed it (well,
maybe not Hankie), because that is what it is all about.
    No one on the list deserves to have his family members dragged into what
goes on here. And that is what you are doing by firing off expletive laced
emails to a guys email address. It also proves the gene pool could stand a
little chlorine.
    It is a sad state of affairs that allows someone to get away with this.
And even sadder commentary that they are also list members.

    Regards, Ronzo