Ebay Spam Thread / M38A1 Question

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:33:30 PST

I think it is time to drop the complete discussion. This list is about
Military Vehicles.

If you do or do not buy from ebay, who cares. If you do or do not pay
too much, who cares.

I am concerned my DELETE KEY is going to explode.
---------
Question: What are some of the troubleshooting things I can do to find
out why my M38A1 speedometer tops out at 41 MPH. I know darn well I am
going faster than 55 MPH. I was clocked.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA