RE: [MV] I wish vendors would stop listing parts this way!

From: artillerydan (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 17:27:13 PST

I would agree completely. It is a pain in the butt when you look some
thing up and come up with 200 hits and 80% of them are military cloths
or some other item that has nothing to do with the vehicle you were
searching for. All you can really do it make a point not to buy from
these guys when they do have something you could use. IMO

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
1985 - M1009 CUCV - Work in progress
1968 - M35A2C
1966 - M114A1E1 APC/ARV - Help, need parts current project
1956 - M59 APC (FOR SALE) or trade any US towed ordnance
1943 - M2A2 105mm How. - Restored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1941 - BMW R71 - Restored
01-1966 - M274A2 Mule - USMC 314961, BMY 472
www.mvdataplates.com
artillerydan@prodigy.net